I thought I’d upload some FEA scribbles I already showed on twitter a while back. These two are my second OTP. I just love how Lon’qu protected both Lissa and Owain with his life and how he’s like ‘What’s wrong with your head, imma call your mother.’ when talking to Owain XD I just have a lot of feels for them okay.
Confused little baby
Hinata and Inuoka's special language о(ж＞▽＜)ｙ ☆<
Zoom. From one end of the court to the other. The ball goes past the enemy’s block. You think to yourself: “Hey! Can they really return that?” But before the toss, the spiker jumps, and hits it. Wham! Like that.
That’s the opposite of a problem
I’d love to know how this mistake was made. What was going through their heads at the factory?
"Are you sure it actually says 1,450?"
"Yeah, why would it be a mistake?"
OMG CAN I GET A HELL YEAH FOR YAMAGUCHI PLEASE
because to yamaguchi, tsukishima isn’t just another teammate. if he was, this confrontation would be a hell of a lot easier. no, tsukishima is someone that yamaguchi looks up to and admires because of his influence in his childhood
it takes a lot to find flaws in someone you admire, you want to be able to look past those obvious flaws that everyone else points out and make excuses, even if the person you’re making excuses for doesn’t necessarily deserve them
so to be able to call tsukishima out on all of his bullshit and confront him directly, yamaguchi is showing a lot of courage. not only is his giving tsukishima a much needed reality check, but he’s finally taking tsukishima off that pedestal he’s always had him on top of and finally viewing him as an equal. which is fantastic.
yamaguchi deserves that. he deserves to feel like his motives and goals are worthy, and like he’s saying here, all you need is pride for yourself. you don’t need gratification from anyone else. it’s all about self-worth, something tsukishima needs and yamaguchi has finally invoked in himself
I’M SO PROUD GAH
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
Also, if you harass, attack, or scare a crow or crows. They will remember you FOR LIFE. Yes, for life. They don’t give a shit you if threw a rock at them when you were 8. They will remember you forever. I’m glad crows aren’t around where I live. *phew*
or you could just be nice to the crows maybe